- 3x3x3 Guides
- Speedcubing Guide - F2L, OLL and PLL
- Speedcubing Full OLL Addition
- Beginner's Guide
- 2-Sided PLL Recognition
- COLL Algorithms
- ELL Algorithms
- 3x3x3 Blindfolded - M2 Old Pochmann
- 3x3x3 Blindfolded - M2/3OP
- 2x2x2 Guides
- Speedcubing Guide - Ortega
- CLL Algorithms
- EG1 Algorithms
- First Layer Examples
- 2x2x2 Blindfolded Guide
- 3x3x3 Guides Made With the Pros
- Big Cubes
- Funky Cubes
the Graphy qqTimer mod that logs and graphs your times
- Bonus Material
Random extra content
- Buyer's Guide
My opinion on which cubes are best
See other tabs for screenshots and full descriptions.
- Each guide is designed to contain every algorithm you need to solve the cube, but assumes that you know the basics of how to link them all together.
- Each guide can be printed out on a single sheet of paper, so they are really easy to carry around.
- Each guide is in full eye-popping color.
- I made them with the goal of making the algorithms easy to memorize. To do this, I grouped similar algorithms together and have chosen related algorithms whenever possible (e.g. for the J permutation, I chose algorithms that were related for the first algorithm in the list, though a potentially faster one is still listed).
- You don't need to read English to understand each guide because there are very few words and the words aren't really necessary anyway.
- In order to master the Rubik's cube you've got to memorize a lot of stuff. Currently, there are a ton of web and video tutorials out there on the web, but very few of them offer a printable version of their information. So I made it my mission to compile all the best information from various tutorials on easy to read PDF files so you can print them out, write on them, get them dirty, tear them to pieces in frustration, carry them around, and even laminate them (if you've never laminated something, I definitely suggest it... often an uncontrollable urge to laminate more things follows).
If you would like to provide some feedback please visit this forum thread on speedsolving.com.